Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b Aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 2 – 3
Dry Ingredients Edit
- 1 cup unbleached organic white flour
- ¼ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tbsp natural cane sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- cinnamon, to taste
Liquid Ingredients Edit
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup soy milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries or other frozen small-size fruit (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl,combine liquid ingredients and add to the dry, mixing well.
- Prepare a griddle to medium-high heat.
- Using ¼ cup batter for each pancake, cook on one side until bubbly, turn and cook on the other until done.
- Serve with Vegan Butter and maple syrup.
Nutrition information Edit
Per Serving (8 oz Wt.):
- 270 calories (90 from fat) | 10g total fat | 1g saturated fat | 6g protein | 40g total carbohydrate (3g dietary fiber, 6g sugar) | 0 mg cholesterol | 340 mg sodium