Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This easy recipe keeps the pork from drying out. Use it for pulled pork in rolls or over buns. Put it in a tortilla or pita bread. Or serve it with mashed potatoes. Any way you serve it, it's good and easy.
- Lill Hawkins, http://lillslist.com 03:16, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Medium pork roast or spareribs to fill crockpot at least halfway
- Medium jar of salsa (hot, medium or mild to taste)
- One to four onions, peeled and quartered
- Put onions on the bottom of the crockpot, then the roast on top of them.
- Pour the salsa over everything and cook on low for 4 – 6 hours until pork is cooked and onions are tender.