3-Cabbage Slaw from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 4
- 2 cups napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- In a large bowl, mix cabbage with chives.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, marmalade and ginger then pour over cabbage.
- Toss and serve.