- Place lettuce in bottom of an 8" diameter serving bowl.
- Layer mushrooms on top.
- Then layer peas and carrots.
- Arrange egg slices and bacon over vegetables.
- Top with ½ cup cheddar cheese; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Spread mixture over top of salad, "sealing" to edge of bowl.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and chill for 24 hours.
- Before serving, toss to coat the vegetables.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.