Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group Source: Look Who's Cooking in Laguna Beach
- 1 head lettuce, chopped in small bite sized pieces
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 pkg. frozen peas, defrosted but not cooked (10 oz)
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts (6 oz)
- 1 Bermuda onion, sliced thin in rings
- Parmesan cheese
- crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 hard boiled egg, finely chopped
- Place in layers in salad bowl lettuce, celery, peas, water chestnuts, and Bermuda onion.
- Prepare dressing.
- Scraped dressing over top and be sure it covers so no air can get in! then sprinkle with cheese, bacon and egg.
- Place in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Any combination of vegetables can be used, but always use celery and water chestnuts.
- Mix sour cream with mayonnaise.