- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded fine
- 6 small potatoes, boiled and thinly sliced
- 6 boiled eggs, thinly sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced real fine in rings (or chopped small)
- 1 bell pepper, sliced thin in rings (or chopped real fine)
- Mayonnaise (this takes a LOT of mayonnaise)
- salt and pepper
- Place layer of shredded cabbage in round salad bowl, then a layer of potatoes, layer of sliced eggs, layer of onion and bell pepper rings.
- Repeat layers.
- Between each layer, add a thin layer of mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.