Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
2 Minute Fudge from Recipes Wiki—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Makes about 36 squares.
- 1 lbs powdered sugar
- ½ cup cocoa
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- In a 1½ qt. casserole, stir sugar, cocoa, salt, milk and vanilla together until partially blended (it will be too stiff to blend thoroughly).
- Put butter over top in center of dish.
- microwave at high for 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- If all butter has not melted in cooking, it will as mixture is stirred.
- Blend in nuts.
- Pour into a lightly-buttered 8x4x3" dish.
- Chill 1 hour in refrigerator or 20 to 30 minutes in freezer.
- Cut into squares.