Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tbsp butter
- ⅔ cup chopped onion
- 3 cups sliced, cooked potatoes
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup bran cereal, crushed to fine crumbs
- 4 tbsp grated American cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ tsp salt
- dash pepper
- Melt the butter and cook onion in it until it's tender.
- Place half of the potatoes in a buttered casserole dish and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Add part of the onion, bran and cheese.
- Mix the sour cream, eggs, salt, plus pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes.
- Repeat, with another layer of potatoes, cheese mixture and sour cream mixture.
- Bake at 350 °F for 20 to 30 minutes.