Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 slices of bread
- orange or any flavor marmalade
- 3 cups milk, scalded
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Butter the bread and spread each piece with marmalade.
- Cut bread into finger lengths and place in a baking dish.
- Beat eggs and sugar together until well blended.
- Add the salt and mix pout this mixture over the bread and set the baking dish in a pan of hot water.
- I always fill my broiler pan with hot water).
- Bake at 350 °F until firm in the center.
- Serve half warm, or cold, with or without cream.
- This is an easy recipe that calls for things you will have in the house.