Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is an easy to make dessert that calls for good things like nuts, apples, raisins and chocolate.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 tart apples, uniform in size and shape
- ¾ cup chopped nuts and raisins
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- lukewarm water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 square unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Wash and core the apples.
- Put them in an over to table baking dish and cover with cold water.
- Bake slowly at 250 °F until tender.
- Do not let them lose their shape.
- Fill the center of each apple with chopped nuts and raisins and when the apples are done and cool, cover them with a frosting made from powdered sugar and a little lukewarm water along with vanilla.
- When cold and firm, coat the apples with the melted chocolate.