Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- rib eye, sirloin, or t-bone steak (1½ inch thick)
- olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup half and half
- You'll want to marinate the steak in several tablespoons of olive oil which has been seasoned with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce for a least 3 hours.
- Sear the meat on one side and then the other side.
- Then broil.
- Cook your mushrooms in butter which has been seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Make sure to stir the mushrooms often.
- Add the cream (half and half) to mushroom mixture, stirring well.
- When your steak is cooked to your liking, put it on a serving platter and cover with mushrooms and cream.