Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 large can of tomatoes, strained
- one pound of your favorite cheese, cut into small pieces
- Tabasco sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- saltine crackers
- Fry your chopped onion in butter until tender.
- Add the tomatoes; heat to boiling, then add the cheese, stirring until the cheese melts.
- Add everything else but the eggs and saltines.
- Stir some of the hot mixture into beaten eggs until well blended.
- Add egg mixture to remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Stir constantly, until thickened.
- Serve with saltines.