Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 large can of tomatoes, strained
- one pound of your favorite cheese, cut into small pieces
- Tabasco sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- saltine crackers
- Fry your chopped onion in butter until tender.
- Add the tomatoes; heat to boiling, then add the cheese, stirring until the cheese melts.
- Add everything else but the eggs and saltines.
- Stir some of the hot mixture into beaten eggs until well blended.
- Add egg mixture to remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Stir constantly, until thickened.
- Serve with saltines.