Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 8 hungry people.
- 3 slices of bacon (make 'em nice and fatty)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 quart tomatoes
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- sliced carrots
- cooked rice
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry until crisp.
- Now add the onion and hamburger meat.
- Cook until the onion is golden and the meat is brown.
- Add the beans and tomatoes.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- You can now add the carrots or rice, or both, for variety.