Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- Place chicken livers and liquid in blender, liquify.
- Add egg, mix a minute more.
- Pour into bowl.
- Add flour, corn meal and garlic powder.
- Spray jelly roll pan with PAM.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake 15 minutes in 400 °F hot oven.
- Cut into small squares while still warm.
- Keep in freezer to prevent spoilage.