Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10¾ oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1½ cups water
- ¼ tsp each paprika and pepper
- 2 cups minute white rice, uncooked 
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Remove chicken.
- Add soup, water, paprika and pepper.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice and broccoli.
- Top with chicken.
- Season chicken with additional paprika and pepper.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.