Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10¾ oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1½ cups water
- ¼ tsp each paprika and pepper
- 2 cups minute white rice, uncooked 
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Remove chicken.
- Add soup, water, paprika and pepper.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice and broccoli.
- Top with chicken.
- Season chicken with additional paprika and pepper.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done.