Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Courtesy of Deb Murray / W. Puck
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 1 can (14½ oz) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 10 whole frozen chicken tenders
- 1 cup regular long grain white rice
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 envelope of mild taco seasonings
- Place all ingredients in pressure cooker.
- Set to high pressure and cook for 10 minutes when timer is up.
- Do a quick release. Casserole is great as is.
- Can also use it to fill corn tortillas and top with taco sauce and cheese.