Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (10 count) can buttermilk biscuits
- ¾ box confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp vanilla or lemon flavor
- 4 cups oil or shortening
- Open biscuits as directed.
- Place a biscuit in palm of one hand.
- Puncture the center with a free finger.
- Proceed to widen hole, being careful not to break circle.
- Continue until dough is approximately the thickness of your thumb.
- Repeat this process with all of the biscuits.
- Place them on a flat surface.
- Do not allow them to touch each other.
- Preheat oil in medium saucepan on medium heat on top of the range.
- Pinch a tiny piece of dough off of one biscuit.
- The oil is ready for frying when dough begins to fry, brown and float to the top.
- Fry 2 doughnuts at a time.
- Brown both sides.
- Then process takes approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove from oil and place on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- While the remaining doughnuts are cooking, drop the cooked doughnuts gently by fork into glaze mixture.
- Coat well.
- Place on tray and serve hot.