Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook the potatoes
- Mash the potatoes, add salt to taste
- Add the flour
- Mix it till you have a soft texture (if necessary add more flour)
- Move the mixture to a flour covered table for forming
- Cut the mixture into small strips (more or less the size of a carrot)
- Cut the strips into small squares
- Run a fork along the outside of each square to add design (optional)
- Let them dry for a few minutes, keeping the squares separated so they dont stick
- Boil water with salt. Carfully add the ñoquies to the boiling water
- Stir slowly and with care
- When the ñoquies stop floating, stop the fire and strain them from the pot
- Ñoquies are great with tomato salsa and grated Cheese