Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Decker Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1999.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 14½ ounce box graham crackers
- 2 small packages French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 container chocolate fudge frosting
- Mix together both boxes of pudding with milk until stiff then fold in whipped topping.
- Put down one layer of graham crackers to cover bottom of rectangular cake pan.
- Spread with ½ of pudding then a layer of graham crackers then pudding then graham crackers.
- Cover top layer of graham crackers with frosting.
- Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.