Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Danish egg sandwich
- Serves 4
- ¼ cup soft butter
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 ounces anchovies, drained and mashed
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing of your choice
- Cream the butter, add the chives and lemon juice and mix until very smooth.
- Spread on thin-sliced bread.
- Top with cheese slices.
- Cover with second slice of bread.
- Mix the chopped eggs, anchovies, minced onion, dry mustard and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Spread on top part of double decker.
- Sprinkle with paprika.