Here's a recipe you can make, kids: a Gingerbread House!
- Source: Ecochildsplay
- Get a small carton of milk. (empty)
- Get a strong napkin or a paper plate.
- Put the carton milk (that's empty) on the Paper plate or strong, hard napkin.
- Put frosting all around the empty, small carton milk. (Spread it everywhere)
- After you spread the frosting on the carton milk, Put Graham Crackers (on each side) on the small carton.
- After you cover them with Graham Crackers, Put Candy on it! (M&M's, candy cane, DOTS, etc.)
- Let it dry for a few days. (2 or 3 days)
- You're done!