Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 - 12 minutes
These burgers are light as a feather, have a rich flavor from the olives and the warmth of a popular spice in Mexican and Middle Eastern cuisine - cumin. Serve with any condiments of your choice and make sure to have lettuce and slices of tomato on hand.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (93/7 blend)
- ½ cup chopped green olives
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Mix the turkey, olives, parsley, cumin and pepper together in a large bowl - use your hands here; they're the best utensils.
- Shape into 4 burgers.
- Preheat a pan over medium-high heat or preheat a grill. Cook for 5 - 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Serve with whole-wheat buns, lettuce, tomato and condiments on the side.