Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 6 servings
- 2 pounds stew beef meat
- 2 (7 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry au jus gravy mix
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste
- hot cooked noodles
- Place stew meat in crock pot.
- Add beef broth and mushrooms.
- Add seasonings to taste and sprinkle in au jus gravy mix to taste.
- Cover; cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Store any leftover gravy mix in a cool, dry place in an airtight container.